We’re sorry this training has been canceled. See you soon! Creating Transformational Workshops: An Introduction to Mind-Body Learning
Friday July 24, 2020 to Sunday July 26, 2020Kripalu Center For Yoga and Health, 183 West Street - Lenox MA Register Now
Friday thru Sunday 2 nights
When you’re clear about your calling and you have the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring your passion into group settings in ways that create synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on both wisdom traditions and evidence-based science.
- Self-discovery tools that link the heart and mind
- Keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- Marketing tips to champion your workshops
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
CE Credits:Yoga Teachers (YA) : 10.75 credits, $50.00; Social Workers (SW) 10.5 credits, $50.00
Contact Kripalu 866.200.5203